Monday, June 26, 2017

AUTOHEMOTHERAPY CURES ALOPECIA AREATA (Hair loss)

Fabio Oliveira da Silva published a photographic record proving that he was cured from alopecia areata by auto-hemotherapy.



.
Fabio's post in the Auio-hemotherapy Group - My Blood Heals Me

Fabio's post:





Fabio Oliveira Da Silva
Alopecia Areata 90 percent of the body, after autohemotherapy for 5 months, I am 98 percent cured!!!


Another Fabio's comment:


At first I did for a month treatment with medication, but nothing of improvement.

THEN I MADE TREATMENT OF MY BLOOD APPLICATION, ONCE A WEEK DIVIDED, TO TWO MUSCLES THIGH AND BICEPS.









AUTHORIZATION



I asked permission to Fabio by messenger (Facebook), as shown on the computer screen image:

To authorize is to just reply to the message by writing:
I authorize Marcelo Fetha to publish video of my testimony about Autohemotherapy on Youtube.

Fabio
I authorize tranquility if it is for the good of others, stay in peace !!!


Fabio Authorization by Messenger


ACKNOWLEDGMENTS


The defenders of the Auto-hemotherapy thank Fabio Oliveira Da Silva, for the authorization, to disclosure this testimony.

Fabio Oliveira Da Silva



Video on YouTube












HELP DOCUMENTING THE AUTO-HEMOTHERAPY


Remember that against facts and photos there are no arguments!


YOUR HELP IS VERY IMPORTANT


Do your part by publishing your testimony. Many people have already done. Divulge your reports, photos, exams and other documents, showing clearly that the autohemotherapy is effective and very beneficial.